This accessibility statement applies to this website which is run by Liverpool City Council on behalf of Liverpool SAB.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts as part of the Recite Me functionality in the top toolbar on the site
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll consider your request and get back to you in 20 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Liverpool City Council is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AAA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 15th November 2022. It was last reviewed 15th November 2022.
This website was tested by Liverpool City Council’s Digital Service in November 2022 using Silktide.